The Protest Deadline for most property owners in Williamson County was May 15, 2023.
See your Notice of Appraised Value for your specific deadline.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors has scheduled the following meeting dates:
- Wednesday, July 12, 2023 – 9:00 AM
- Thursday, September 14, 2023 – 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023 – 9:00 AM
- Thursday, November 16, 2023 – 9:00 AM
The Appraisal District Board of Directors Role in the Property Tax System
An Appraisal District Board of Directors hires the Chief Appraiser and the Taxpayer Liaison Officer; it also sets the budget. The Directors have no authority to set values or appraisal methods and are forbidden from discussing values with the Appraisal District. The Chief Appraiser carries out the Appraisal District’s legal duties, hires the staff, appraises property, and operates the appraisal office.
**The Board of Directors do NOT appraise property, hear protests, or make decisions affecting appraisal records.**
View Board Documents
- Board Meetings
- Board Policies
Georgetown TX 78626-8050
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Protesting Your Appraisal Notice – 2023 1 May 2023
- What Is A Homestead Exemption 1 May 2023
- What To Expect – 2023 Appraisal Notices 1 May 2023