What our customers are saying:
- TOUGH TO BEAT THE PROMPT, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WHICH WAS DELIVERED. GOOD AUTOMATION & STAFF.
- EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY & EFFICIENT.
- THIS PROCESS IS WONDERFUL. CLEAR, EASY TO FOLLOW & TRANSPARENT. PLEASE DON’T CHANGE.
- [THE APPRAISER] WAS VERY HELPFUL, I FELT HE LISTENED, EXPLAINED EVERYTHING, AND WAS VERY FAIR. I APPRECIATE HIS PROFESSIONALISM.
- VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. DIDN’T GET THE NUMBER I WANTED, BUT I LEARNED A LOT.
WCAD Group Photo 2018
Each year WCAD employees donate to local charities. Find out more about our donations here.
WCAD has prepared a Reappraisal Plan in compliance with requirements of Tax Code Sec. 6.05(i) and 25.18, and to provide the Board of Directors, property owners, and taxing entities the appraisal district serves with a better understanding of the district’s responsibilities and appraisal activities throughout the business year.Read The Reappraisal Plan
Utility Usage – WCAD’s utility consumption information, as required under Government Code Title 10 Subtitle F Chapter 2265
Georgetown TX 78626-8050
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM