What our customers are saying:
- GREAT EXPERIENCE. VERY PROMPT & COURTEOUS.
- VERY HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT. YOU ARE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB. PLEASE KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK!
- IT FELT LIKE EMPLOYEES REALLY WANTED TO HELP – I’VE BEEN HERE NUMEROUS TIMES & HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE EACH TIME.
- EXCELLENT SERVICE! VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. MADE A STRESSFUL SITUATION SMOOTH.
Each year WCAD employees donate to local charities. Find out more about our donations here.
WCAD Group Photo 2019
WCAD has prepared a Reappraisal Plan in compliance with requirements of Tax Code Sec. 6.05(i) and 25.18, and to provide the Board of Directors, property owners, and taxing entities the Appraisal District serves with a better understanding of the District’s responsibilities and appraisal activities throughout the business year.Read The Reappraisal Plan
Mass Appraisal Reports
Utility Usage – WCAD’s utility consumption information, as required under Government Code Title 10 Subtitle F Chapter 2265.
Georgetown TX 78626-8050
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM