- Business personal property renditions without penalty - May 15th
- Freeport application - June 15th
What our customers are saying:
- GREAT EXPERIENCE. VERY PROMPT & COURTEOUS.
- VERY HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT. YOU ARE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB. PLEASE KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK!
- IT FELT LIKE EMPLOYEES REALLY WANTED TO HELP – I’VE BEEN HERE NUMEROUS TIMES & HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE EACH TIME.
- EXCELLENT SERVICE! VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. MADE A STRESSFUL SITUATION SMOOTH.
Each year WCAD employees donate to local charities. Find out more about our donations here.
WCAD Group Photo 2019
WCAD has prepared a Reappraisal Plan in compliance with requirements of Tax Code Sec. 6.05(i) and 25.18, and to provide the Board of Directors, property owners, and taxing entities the Appraisal District serves with a better understanding of the District’s responsibilities and appraisal activities throughout the business year.Read The Reappraisal Plan
Mass Appraisal Reports
2020 Budget Overview
2019 Budget Overview
2018 Budget Overview
2017 Budget Overview
2016 Budget Overview
2015 Budget Overview
2014 Budget Overview
2013 Budget Overview
2012 Budget Overview
2011 Budget Overview
Utility Usage – WCAD’s utility consumption information, as required under Government Code Title 10 Subtitle F Chapter 2265.
Georgetown TX 78626-8050
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM