The Protest Deadline for most property owners in Williamson County was May 15, 2023.
See your Notice of Appraised Value for your specific deadline.
Property Tax Town Hall – 2019
The Property Tax Process And How You Can Have an Impact on Your Tax Bill
If you miss the meeting we will have the video posted. You can watch last year’s video from our videos page
The Williamson County Tax Office and Williamson Central Appraisal District will be hosting a town hall meeting to discuss the property tax process, and what property owners can do to impact their tax bills.
|Date:||Monday, March 9th 2020|
|Time:||6:30 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Location:||Vista Ridge High School, Cedar Park|
|Address:||200 S Vista Ridge Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 78613|
Speakers will include:
- John Bucy III, State Representative Texas House District 136
- Larry Gaddes, Williamson County Tax Assessor/Collector
- Alvin Lankford, Chief Appraiser of the Williamson Central Appraisal District
View the 2019 Town Hall Program
← 2019 Property Tax Town Hall Video | Williamson Central Appraisal District Property Protest and Appeal Procedures →
Georgetown TX 78626-8050
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Protesting Your Appraisal Notice – 2023 1 May 2023
- What Is A Homestead Exemption 1 May 2023
- What To Expect – 2023 Appraisal Notices 1 May 2023