Here at The Williamson Central Appraisal District, we strive to provide you with knowledgeable service. Our office will be closed for the Independence Day holiday Monday, July 4th. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes you, but we will be back open and ready to assist you at 8 AM on Tuesday, July 5th.
The Protest Deadline for most property owners in Williamson County was May 16th, 2022. Per Texas Property Tax Code 41.44(a)(1), WCAD cannot accept a late protest. You may petition the ARB, with good cause, to accept a late protest by using the late protest form at https://www.wcad.org/hearing-reschedule-request-late/.
If your Notice of Appraised Value was dated after April 17th, 2022, refer to the Notice for your protest deadline.
Print Vendor RFP Q&A
1. Are you able to scan the various packets that are mailed out so we can see what each looks like?
There will be different lists that will contain some or all of the following:
- The notice packet that includes the comp grid can be found here.
- The homestead form that will go with some notices can be found here.
- A 1/3 page insert can be found here.
2. Regarding the #10 windowed envelope: along with your return address, what else is on the outside of the envelope?
- You can find a copy of the envelope here.
3. Regarding paper, Should there be additional sheets included in the price since the overall print would use in excess of four sheets?
- Yes, please include more sheets in the pricing. Above you can see what will all go in the notice. These pages will also be printed duplex.
Georgetown TX 78626-8050
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
“We will provide quality service with the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and respect. We will uphold these standards while providing an accurate, fair, and cost-effective appraisal roll in compliance with the laws of the State of Texas.”