WCAD will be CLOSED Monday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day
The below documents provide property owners detailed information on the appraisal and protest process and is made readily available to property owners.
- Property Tax Basics
- How To Present your Case at an ARB Hearing for Homeowners
- How To Present Your Case at an ARB Hearing for Small Businesses
- Wildlife Management Use and Reporting Requirements
- Property Taxpayer Remedies
- Binding Arbitration Forms, Rules, Videos, Arbitrator Registry, and Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions To The Taxpayer Liaison Officer (TLO)
"We will provide quality service with the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and respect. We will uphold these standards while providing an accurate, fair, and cost-effective appraisal roll in compliance with the laws of the State of Texas."
News & Updates
- Who Determines Our Property Taxes?
3 Apr 2017
- New! Residential property market statistics and sale locations
1 Sep 2016
- 2016 Annual Report
1 Sep 2016