- Business personal property renditions without penalty - May 15th
- Freeport application - June 15th
Suspended Services Inside WCAD Offices
News Release HERE
Online Protest Filing and Scheduled Hearing Info
Does your appraisal notice from WCAD look like the example below (a copy of your notice can be found in the search details of a property search)? Does it contain an Online Passcode and watermark indicating online eligibilty?
If so, search for your property in the property search box above and click the icon if you are interested in filing a protest online instead of mailing the notice of protest.
If you have already protested your property value, you can login to the Online Appeal portion of wcad.org (using the “Protest Online” button mentioned above) to schedule/reschedule your hearing, or view your current scheduled hearing date and time.
For more information regarding protest procedures and tax payer rights and remedies:
- Property Taxpayer Remedies
- Appraisal Review Board Hearing Procedures
- Tips for a Productive Review
- Protest Procedures English
- Protest Procedures Spanish
Georgetown TX 78626-8050
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM